Get to know you when you sign in to use our services. This allows us to offer you product recommendations, show you personalized content, enable you to use 1-Click ordering, and provide other customized features and services.
To follow your specified preferences. This allows us to determine whether you like to see interest-based ads and what you like and dislike. You can set your preferences in My Account in My Account.
– Keep track of the products filled in your shopping cart.
– Research and diagnostics to improve Amazon’s content, products, and services.
– Prevent fraud activities.
– Improve security.
– Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
– Amazon cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the basic features of Amazon. For example, if you block or otherwise refuse our cookies, you will not be able to add products to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Purchase, or use any Amazon products or services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies in your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature in most web browsers tells you how to prevent your web browser from accepting new cookies, how to let your web browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies and when the cookies expire. If you disable all cookies in your browser, neither we nor third parties will add cookies to your browser. However, if you do, you may have to manually reset some preferences every time you visit a website, and some features and services may not work.
See our Privacy Statement for more information about the types of information we collect, the purposes for which your personal data are processed, and the legal reasons, to whom such personal data may be transferred and your rights to your personal data.